The Waterloo Region Record interviewed Prof. Jonathan Crush, Zhenzhong Si and Ning Dai about the new research grant researching COVID-19’s impacts on food security in China.
HCP Researcher, Zhenzhong Si, is interviewed by several media outlets on Chinese wet markets and the origins of the Coronavirus.
- Rear Vision on ABC Radio National (Australia) about wet markets and wild animal trade in China. Feb. 24, 2020.
- BBC World Service radio about the prevalence of and regulations on wild animal trade and wild meat consumption in China. Feb. 24, 2020.
- NPR radio about COVID-19’s connections with food markets. Feb. 13, 2020.
- Associated Press about wet market regulations in China. Feb. 7, 2020.
- TV interview by Context: Beyond the Headlines about why wet markets are so popular in China despite links to coronavirus and SARS. Feb. 5, 2020.
- Radio Free Asia about wild animal sale regulaions in food markets in China. Jan. 23, 2020. (in Chinese)
- NPR radio program “All Things Considered” about wet markets and their connections with the coronavirus outbreak. Jan. 22, 2020.