HCP partners with the Commonwealth Geographical Bureau (CGB) to co-host Conference on Contemporary Issues in Food and Food Security in Maputo, Mozambique
Themes of the two days conference include:
- urban food systems
- urban food production and marketing
- vulnerability and resilience in sustaining food security
- the politics of food, food policy and governance
- knowledge systems and technology in achieving food security
- migration, rural-Urban linkages in food security
- urban and rural livelihoods and food security/insecurity
- gender, age, nutrition and health
The conference program can be downloaded here.
The abstracts of presentations can be downloaded here.